Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Street Hearts #5

vesterbro
"Please do something nice for someone else"

Pay it forward


The last thing I want to do is sobbing all over this blog, and you, and all over the entire internet, cause of a too long winter and school projects not creating themselves.


So I wont.


A guy like my little robot friend here, has come to remind us, that we are not the centre of the universe(really??), and everything will indeed get better, once we start doing nice things for other people. And even though it is such a cliché, it's just the way it is.


What did you do today to make a better day for someone??


I for example diiiiiiiidd......absolutely Nothing.


So I say, let's get out there and spread some warmth and kindness and looooove 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love comments!